from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of dry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without water or moisture.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of dry. Also adj..
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. preserved by removing natural moisture
- adj. not still wet
Sorry, no etymologies found.