from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Cooked by baking.
- adj. Slang Drunk or intoxicated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of bake.
- adj. That has been cooked by baking.
- adj. High on drugs (usually marijuana).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
- adj. cooked with dry heat in an oven; -- of bread and pastries.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight
- adj. (bread and pastries) cooked by dry heat (as in an oven)
Sorry, no etymologies found.