from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Baked, dried, or hardened by exposure to sunlight: sunbaked bricks; the sunbaked salt flats.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of sunbake.
- adj. Baked by the heat of the sun.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight
- adj. baked or hardened by exposure to sunlight; not burned
Sorry, no etymologies found.