from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Blown or dispersed by the wind: windblown pollen.
- adj. Growing or shaped in a manner governed by the prevailing winds: windblown scrub pines.
- adj. Cut short and curled or combed toward the front of the head: a windblown hairstyle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. growing in a distorted shape produced by the prevailing winds
- adj. dispersed by the wind
- adj. having disheveled hair blown about by the wind
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used especially of trees; growing in a shape determined by the prevailing winds
Sorry, no etymologies found.