from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling or containing clay.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of clay; abounding with clay; partaking of clay; like clay.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- . Consisting of or of the nature of clay; abounding with clay; mixed with clay; like clay.
- Bedaubed or besmeared with clay.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of soil) compact and fine-grained
- adj. resembling or containing clay
From clay + -y. (Wiktionary)