from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Somewhat white.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Somewhat white, pale or almost white.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Somewhat white; approaching white; white in a moderate degree.
- adj. Covered with an opaque white powder.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Somewhat white; white in a moderate degree; albescent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of something having a color tending toward white
- adj. resembling milk in color not clear
white + -ish (Wiktionary)