from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Rich in or resembling cream.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing cream.
- adj. Of food or drink, having the rich taste or thick, smooth texture of cream, whether or not it actually contains cream.
- adj. Of any liquid, having the thick texture of cream.
- adj. Having the colour of cream.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of, or containing, cream; resembling cream, in nature, appearance, or taste; creamlike; unctuous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like cream; having the consistence or appearance of cream; cream-colored; viscid; oily.
- Containing cream.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of the color of cream
- adj. thick like cream
Recipe for spaghetti in creamy pea sauce with crisped prosciutto.
Looks just amazing …. some of my favorite flavors all together in creamy goodness!
The bottom brownie layer is soft and gooey followed by a sufficient but not overwhelming thin creamy cheesecake layer.
Chocolate Russian Roulette: elevent chocolates contain creamy sweet centers; the remaining one has a very hot chili:
The cheese adds a certain creamy sharpness to the grits with the jalapenos providing a perfect kick.
It results in creamy polenta with a very rich flavor.
She calls her creamy pasta dish South of the Border Farfalle.
Eriko – previously only available in creamy – now comes with crunch!
He liked the look of her strong shoulders, of her deep bosom rising in creamy white to her throat; and the hint of feminine weakness in her mouth, the quiver of her red lower lip when she talked, aroused in him a swift and facile emotion.
Not as crunchy as crunchy PB but more chewy and interesting than plain creamy.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.