from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A grayish or yellowish white.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A very pale colour that is almost white.
- adj. Of a very pale colour that is almost white.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. tending toward white; not pure white.
- n. a grayish white.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a shade of white the color of bleached bones
- adj. of something having a color tending toward white
Sorry, no etymologies found.