from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Completely covering a floor: wall-to-wall carpeting.
- adj. Informal Present or spreading throughout an entire area: wall-to-wall people at the reception.
- adj. Informal Found everywhere or including everything; pervasive: wall-to-wall luxury.
- n. A carpet that completely covers a floor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that covers all of the floor of a room
- adj. pervasive or ubiquitous
Sorry, no etymologies found.