from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling milk in color or consistency: milky glass.
- adj. Filled with, consisting of, or yielding milk or a fluid resembling milk: a milky kernel of corn.
- adj. Meek; timid.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling milk in color/colour or consistency.
- adj. Of the black in an image, appearing as dark grey/gray rather than black.
- adj. Cowardly. Possibly coined by Graham Greene in the novel Brighton Rock (1938).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Consisting of, or containing, milk.
- adj. Like, or somewhat like, milk; whitish and turbid
- adj. Yielding milk.
- adj. Mild; tame; spiritless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Containing, consisting of, or resembling milk: as, a milky fluid; a milky color.
- Yielding milk.
- Full of milt or spawn, as oysters: a trade use.
- Soft; mild; timorous; effeminate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling milk in color not clear
milk + -y (Wiktionary)