from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Liable to change; capricious: changeable weather.
- adj. Being such that alteration is possible: changeable behavior.
- adj. Varying in color or appearance when seen from different angles: changeable silk.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being changed.
- adj. Subject to sudden or frequent changes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of change; subject to alteration; mutable; variable; fickle; inconstant.
- adj. Appearing different, as in color, in different lights, or under different circumstances.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liable to change; subject to alteration or variation; fickle; inconstant; mutable; variable: as, a person of a changeable mind.
- Having the quality of varying in color or external appearance:” as, changeable silk; the changeable chameleon.
- Unstable, uncertain, wavering, vacillating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of or tending to change in form or quality or nature
- adj. subject to change
- adj. such that alteration is possible; having a marked tendency to change
- adj. varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles
change + -able (Wiktionary)