from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of diversify
- adj. modified by diversification
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Distinguished by various forms, or by a variety of aspects or objects; variegated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Distinguished by various forms, or by a variety of objects: as, diversified scenery; a diversified landscape; diversified industry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having variety of character or form or components; or having increased variety
Sorry, no etymologies found.