from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Incapable of conformity; not conforming.
- adj. Geology Showing unconformity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not conformable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not conformable; not agreeable; not conforming.
- adj. Not conformable; not lying in a parallel position.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not consistent; not agreeable; not conforming.
- In geology, not conforming in position, or not having the same dip, with another bed or series of beds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not correspondent
Sorry, no etymologies found.