from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessing prominent and varied colours.
- adj. Interesting, multifaceted, energetic, distinctive.
- adj. Profane, obscene, offensive (usually in the phrase colourful language).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as colorful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. striking in variety and interest
- adj. having striking color
Sorry, no etymologies found.