from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that has been made better; enhanced
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of improve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. advanced to a more desirable or valuable or excellent state. Opposite of
- adj. changed for the better.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made more desirable or valuable or profitable; especially made ready for use or marketing
- adj. become or made better in quality
- adj. (of land) made ready for development or agriculture by clearing of trees and brush
Sorry, no etymologies found.