from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Emotionally unaffected.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not physically moved
- adj. not affected emotionally, or not showing emotion
- adj. not sympathetic; uncaring
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not moved; fixed; firm; unshaken; calm; apathetic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not moved; not transferred from one place to another. Not changed in purpose or resolution; unshaken; firm.
- Not affected; not having the passions or feelings excited; not touched or impressed; not altered by passion or emotion; calm; apathetic: as, an unmoved heart; an unmoved look.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being in the original position; not having been moved
- adj. emotionally unmoved
Sorry, no etymologies found.