from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not disturbed or distracted.
- adj. Without trouble or disturbance; calm: untroubled sleep.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a lack of worries.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not troubled; not disturbed by care, sorrow, or business; not agitated; unmoved; unruffled; not confused; free from passion: as, an untroubled mind.
- Not disturbed or raised into waves or ripples: as, an untroubled sea.
- Not foul; not turbid: as, an untroubled stream.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not beset by troubles or disturbance or distress
- adj. free from turmoil or worries
- adj. free from fear or doubt; easy in mind
Sorry, no etymologies found.