from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking in significant events.
- adj. Occurring without disruption.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. monotonous; lacking significant or noteworthy events
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not eventful: as, an uneventful reign or life.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by no noteworthy or significant events
un- + eventful. (Wiktionary)