from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of events: an eventful week.
- adj. Important; momentous: an eventful decision.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to high levels of activity; having many memorable events.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of, or rich in, events or incidents
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of events or incidents; attended or characterized by important or striking occurrences: as, an eventful reign; an eventful journey.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having important issues or results
- adj. full of events or incidents
From event + -ful. (Wiktionary)