from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Arousing or holding the attention; absorbing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Arousing or holding the attention or interest of someone.
- v. Present participle of interest.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Engaging the attention; exciting, or adapted to excite, interest, curiosity, or emotion
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Exciting or adapted to excite interest; engaging the attention or curiosity: as, an interesting story.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. arousing or holding the attention
interest + -ing (Wiktionary)