from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Agreeably diverting; amusing: The children staged an entertaining puppet show.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Very amusing; that entertains.
- v. Present participle of entertain.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affording entertainment; pleasing; amusing; diverting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affording entertainment; pleasing; amusing; diverting: as, an entertaining story; an entertaining friend.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. agreeably diverting
Sorry, no etymologies found.