from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Agreeable; gratifying.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that gives pleasure
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of affording pleasure or satisfaction; gratifying; abounding in pleasantness or pleasantry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pleasing; giving or capable of giving pleasure; gratifying; pleasant.
- Pleasure-seeking; capable of receiving pleasure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. affording satisfaction or pleasure
Sorry, no etymologies found.