from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Conducive to good health; salutary.
- adj. Healthy. See Usage Note at healthy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Beneficial to health of body or mind.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of health; free from illness or disease; well; whole; sound; healthy
- adj. Serving to promote health of body or mind; wholesome; salubrious; salutary.
- adj. Indicating, characterized by, or resulting from, health or soundness.
- adj. Well-disposed; favorable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of or in the enjoyment of health; free from disease; healthy: as, a healthful body or a healthful condition.
- Serving to promote health; salubrious; wholesome; salutary: as, a healthful air or climate; a healthful diet.
- Well disposed; cheerful.
- Synonyms and Wholesome, etc. See healthy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. conducive to good health of body or mind
- adj. free from filth and pathogens
health + -ful (Wiktionary)