from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing or conducive to poor health; unwholesome.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not healthy; detrimental to health.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not healthful; injurious to health; insalubrious; unwholesome; noxious, physically or morally: as, an unhealthful climate or air.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. detrimental to good health
- adj. not sanitary or healthful
- adj. detrimental to health
un- + healthful (Wiktionary)