from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of disable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. causing or having caused disability; rendering disabled.
- adj. depriving of legal right; rendering legally disqualified.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. that cripples or disables or incapacitates
- adj. depriving of legal right; rendering legally disqualified
Sorry, no etymologies found.