from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing or capable of causing harm; injurious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of a kind likely to be damaging; injurious
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of harm; injurious; hurtful; mischievous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of harm; hurtful; injurious; noxious; detrimental; mischievous.
- Synonyms Pernicious, baneful, deleterious, prejudicial.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing or capable of causing harm
From harm + -ful. (Wiktionary)