from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. sharp, intense
- n. An incident in which a person is stabbed.
- v. Present participle of stab.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In bookbinding, the making of perforations in the inner margins of pamphlets for the insertion of binding-thread or wire. Also called, in England, holing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing physical or especially psychological injury
- adj. painful as if caused by a sharp instrument
Sorry, no etymologies found.