from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not likely to please; objectionable: undesirable intrusions.
- adj. Not wanted: undesirable aliens.
- n. A person regarded as undesirable: "men tentatively regarded as scoundrels—or at least as undesirables” ( New York).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. objectionable or not likely to please
- n. an undesirable person
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not desirable; not to be wished.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one whose presence is undesirable
- adj. not worthy of being chosen (especially as a spouse)
- adj. not wanted
un- + desirable (Wiktionary)