from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. data processing
- abbr. dew point
- abbr. displaced person
- abbr. double play
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Director of Photography
- displaced person, an obsolete term for a refugee
- Sexual slang for double penetration
- Dynamic Positioning
- abbr. determiner phrase
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Chemical symbol of decipium.
- An abbreviation of Diploma in Public Health.
- An abbreviation of distributing post-office.
- An abbreviation of Doctor of Physical Science.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person forced to flee from home or country
Sorry, no etymologies found.