from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having an ugly or unattractive face. See Synonyms at ugly.
- adj. Objectionable; offensive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unpleasing to the eye; ugly
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Wanting beauty or attractiveness; unattractive; deformed; ugly; ill-looking; -- usually used of a face.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Ill-looking; deformed; repulsive; ugly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. usually used of a face
Sorry, no etymologies found.