from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having evil thoughts, opinions, or intentions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having evil thoughts or intentions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having evil dispositions or intentions; disposed to mischief or sin; malicious; malignant; wicked.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having an evil mind; having evil dispositions or intentions; disposed to mischief or vice; malicious; malignant; wicked.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having evil thoughts or intentions
Sorry, no etymologies found.