from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to tragi-comedy; partaking of grave and comic scenes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to tragicomedy; characterized by both serious and comic scenes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of tragicomedy
- adj. having pathetic as well as ludicrous characteristics
- adj. manifesting both tragic and comic aspects
Sorry, no etymologies found.