from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking or indicating a lack of good manners; rude.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to having bad manners; impolite. (See also: bad-mannered)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Impolite; rude; displaying socially incorrect behavior.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of bad manners; uncivil; impolite; rude; boorish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. socially incorrect in behavior
Sorry, no etymologies found.