from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by or showing lack of due thought or care; careless. See Synonyms at careless.
- adj. Inconsiderate; inattentive: a thoughtless remark.
- adj. Lacking thought: The debate turned into thoughtless bickering.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Marked by or showing lack of due thought or care; careless.
- adj. Inconsiderate, inattentive.
- adj. Lacking thought or consideration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Lacking thought; careless; inconsiderate; rash.
- adv. Giddy; gay; dissipated.
- adv. Deficient in reasoning power; stupid; dull.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Devoid of or lacking capacity for thought.
- Unthinking; heedless; careless; giddy.
- Synonyms Heedless, Remiss, etc. (see negligent), regardless, inattentive, inconsiderate, unmindful, flighty, harebrained.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without care or thought for others
- adj. showing lack of careful thought
thought + -less (Wiktionary)