from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having an easygoing, cheerful disposition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a perpetual kind disposition.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Naturally mild in temper; not easily provoked; amiable; cheerful; not taking offense easily. Opposite of
- adj. to one's own liking or feelings or nature; pleasing; -- of people. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a good disposition; naturally mild in temper; easily acquiescent.
- Synonyms Gracious, Kind, etc. See benignant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an easygoing and cheerful disposition
Sorry, no etymologies found.