from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by kindness, sympathy, and generosity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. amicable and friendly
- adj. kind, sympathetic and generous
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having strong affection; cordial; sincere; hearty; sympathetic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having warmth of heart; having a disposition such as readily shows friendship, affection, or interest; proceeding from such a disposition; cordial; sincere; hearty: as, a warm-hearted man; warm-hearted support.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by warmth of feeling like kindness and sympathy and generosity
Sorry, no etymologies found.