from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Disposed or willing to comply; submissive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Willing to comply; yielding; bending; pliant; submissive; willing to do what someone wants.
- adj. Compatible with or following guidelines, specifications, rules, or laws.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Yielding; bending; pliant; submissive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Yielding; bending; pliant.
- Yielding to request or desire; ready to accommodate; consenting; obliging.
- n. A complier.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. disposed or willing to comply
comply + -ant. (Wiktionary)