from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Easily bent; supple.
- adj. Having the ability to move with ease; limber.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lithe; quick and graceful in movement
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Limber; supple; flexible; lithe; lithesome; light; nimble; active. Sometimes written lissom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. moving and bending with ease
Alteration of lithesome.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Alteration of lithesome (Wiktionary)