from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Marked by resilience; elastic.
- adj. Abounding in freshwater springs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That returns rapidly to its original form (as a spring does) after being bent, compressed, stretched, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling, having the qualities of, or pertaining to, a spring; elastic
- adj. Abounding with springs or fountains; wet; spongy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Having elasticity like that of a spring; elastic; light: as, springy steel; a springy step.
- n. Abounding with springs or fountains; wet; spongy: as, springy land.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of movements) light and confidently active
- adj. elastic; rebounds readily
spring + -y (Wiktionary)