from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Capable of being stretched: a stretchy fabric.
- adj. Tending to stretch excessively.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of stretching, elastic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liable to stretch unduly.
- Inclined to stretch one's self: a consequence of fatigue or sleepiness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being easily stretched and resuming former size or shape
Sorry, no etymologies found.