from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending to bounce.
- adj. Springy; elastic: clean, bouncy hair.
- adj. Lively; energetic: bouncy tunes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Easily bounced
- adj. Lively, exuberant, energetic
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. readily regaining its original shape or position after stretching, compression, or other deformation.
- adj. showing a joyous enthusiasm. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by lively action
- adj. elastic; rebounds readily
Sorry, no etymologies found.