from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Vigorous; healthy: a bouncing baby.
- adj. Spirited; lively: a bouncing gait.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. healthy; vigorous.
- v. Present participle of bounce.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Stout; plump and healthy; lusty; buxom.
- adj. Excessive; big.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Vigorous; strong; stout: as, “the bouncing Amazon,” Shak., M. N. D., ii. 2; “a bouncing lass,”
- Exaggerated; excessive; big.
- Lying; bragging; boastful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. rebounding from an impact (or series of impacts)
- adj. marked by lively action
- adj. vigorously healthy
Sorry, no etymologies found.