from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of or producing bubbles: a bubbly drink; a bubbly soap.
- adj. Resembling bubbles: big, bubbly clouds.
- adj. Full of high spirits; effervescent: bright, bubbly children.
- n. Informal Champagne.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Full of bubbles.
- adj. Cheerful, lively.
- adj. Having the characteristics of bubbles.
- adj. Having the characteristics of economic bubbles.
- n. Champagne.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding in bubbles; bubbling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of bubbles: as, “bubbly spume,”
- Snotty: as, the bairn has a bubbly nose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a white sparkling wine either produced in Champagne or resembling that produced there
- adj. emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation
- adj. full of or showing high spirits
bubble + -y (Wiktionary)