from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having little or no weight.
- adj. Not experiencing the effects of gravity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Which has no weight.
- adj. Which is not being affected by gravity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no weight; imponderable; hence, light.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no weight; imponderable; light.
- Of no importance or consideration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having little or no weight or apparent gravitational pull; light
weight + -less (Wiktionary)