from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to break; able to withstand rough usage: unbreakable plates.
- adj. Able to withstand an attempt to break. Used of a horse.
- n. An article or object that is not easily broken.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. difficult to break and therefore able to withstand rough usage
- adj. not able to be broken in
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. impossible to break especially under ordinary usage
Sorry, no etymologies found.