from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Liable to break or to be broken. See Synonyms at fragile.
- n. An article that can be broken easily: We put the breakables away before the toddlers arrived.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be broken
- adj. Fragile
- n. Something that is (easily) breakable.
- n. A set of customized hardware that is part of a drum kit. Breakables typically consist of: the drummer's cymbals including high-hats, the snare drum, the kick pedal and the drummer's stool.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being broken.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being broken.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an article that is fragile and easily broken
- adj. capable of being broken or damaged
break + -able (Wiktionary)