from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to mistake or misinterpret; obvious: unmistakable signs of illness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unique, such that it cannot be mistaken for something else.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being mistaken or misunderstood; clear; plain; obvious; evident.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- That cannot be mistaken or misunderstood; clear; evident. Also unmistakeable.
- Synonyms Palpable, manifest, obvious, patent, unequivocal, unambiguous, decided.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. clearly evident to the mind
- adj. clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
Sorry, no etymologies found.