from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Using all available means or resources: an all-out sprint; an all-out conservation program.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. using every available means
- adj. covering all aspects without exception
- adv. In a manner in which one uses every available means, sparing no effort.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. using all available resources.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. using all available resources
all + out (Wiktionary)