from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having, permitting, or indicating passage in three directions: a three-way valve.
- adj. Having three participants or ingredients: a three-way tie; three-way chili.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Sexual activity involving three persons; a threesome; a menage à trois.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Connected with, or serving to connect, three channels or pipes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having or governing three openings or passages: generally noting a special form of pipe-connection, valve, stopcock, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving three parties or elements
Sorry, no etymologies found.