from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having many sides.
- adj. Involving more than two nations or parties: multilateral trade agreements.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having many sides or points of view.
- adj. Involving more than one party (often used in politics to refer to negotiations, talks, or proceedings involving several nations).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having many sides; many-sided.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In mathematics, having more lines or sides than one.
- Hence Generally, many-sided.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having many parts or sides
Sorry, no etymologies found.